Part 2 Architectural Assistant
£24,000- 28,000 (Depending On Experience)
A vibrant and friendly team of Architects and Designers with on office based near Worcester are currently on the lookout for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis
You will be joining a team which is currently around 10 members of staff and you will get the chance to work on a wide variety of projects across residential, educational, care and commercial projects.
Alongside excellent progression opportunities, the office promote social events, good work/ life balance and CPD seminars.
Essential skills/ qualifications for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant:
- Part 2 qualified and already have experience within a UK based practice
- Have strong knowledge of AutoCad and SketchUp
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A UK driving licence & ideally your own transport
To work as a Part 2 Architectural Assistant you will be:
- Working as part of a team, assisting on development of design proposals
- Coordinating designs with other members of the team
- Preparing; drawings, reports, schedules, visualisations
Commutable locations for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant role:
Worcester, Kidderminster, Stourbridge, Birmingham, Cheltenham
If you are interested in this Part 2 Architectural Assistant position, please call ALICE on (01792) 365 109 or alternatively please could you send an up-to-date CV and portfolio to:
- Architectural Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"