We are currently seeking a Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join an Architectural practice based in Watford. This opportunity requires a Part II Assistant Architect to join a growing company which offer a complete architectural service for clients they currently work with. This opportunity is an exciting opportunity for a Part 2 qualified Architectural Assistant to work on a range of projects predominantly within the residential sector including extensions and large developments on private houses, high end, residential blocks etc.
The most successful Part II Architectural Assistant should have excellent knowledge of building regulations with strong communication skills as this role will be mostly client facing. This role requires an AutoCAD proficient Architectural Assistant; however, the practice is due to transfer to REVIT in the near future so experience of using REVIT software would be highly advantageous but not essential. The company currently consists of a small team looking to grow however they hold a reputable name within the industry and look to take on individuals who will always represent them in the best way possible.
Part II Architectural Assistant Position Overview
- consult with other professionals about design
- assess the needs of the building and its users, advising the client on the practicality of their project
- prepare and present feasibility reports and design proposals to the client
- assess the impact on the local environment
- keep within financial budgets and deadlines
- produce detailed workings, drawings and specifications
- specify the nature and quality of materials required
- prepare tender applications and presentations
- negotiate with contractors and other professionals
Part II Architectural Assistant Position Requirements
- Part 2 qualified Architectural Assistant
- Experience of using AutoCAD (REVIT would be advantageous)
- Experience of working on Residential projects.
- Client facing- excellent interpersonal skills
- Good communicator
- Well presented
- Excellent work ethic.
Part II Architectural Assistant Position Remuneration
- Salary: Depending on experience
- 20 days' holiday + Bank Holiday
- Pension (After probation)
- Monday - Friday
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy