We are currently recruiting for an award winning architectural practice based in Somerset. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join their team in delivering excellent results to their clients. This Part 2 Architectural Assistant will be working on some Residential, Historical Buildings and Conservation projects.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant to really establish themselves within a practice and progress with their career. The role will involve a lot of design work and the potential opportunity to travel out with the company's directors, so someone with good communication skills would be advantageous. The software's that this practice use is AutoCAD, Photoshop and Microsoft Office.
Part 2 Architectural Assistant Position Overview
- Working on Residential and Historical Building projects
- Travelling with directors to client visits
- Working with the rest of the Architectural Team
- Delivering drawings through AutoCAD and Photoshop
Part 2 Architectural Assistant Position Requirements
- Good AutoCAD and Photoshop knowledge
- Proficient with using Microsoft Office
- Interest in and knowledge of Historical Buildings and Residential sector
- Degree Qualified
- Living in or close to the Somerset area
Part 2 Architectural Assistant Position Remuneration
- Salary: Competitive
- Other company benefits to be discussed at interview stage
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy