Collection & Delivery Driver - Parcelforce Worldwide Exeter Depot
Circa £30,000 including excellent benefits
Do you enjoy meeting people and the freedom of being on the road? Do you want to be part of a growing business?
Company: Parcelforce Worldwide, part of Royal Mail Group
We are offering Permanent contracts with the following benefits for the right people:
- Medical Care including Eye and Dental Care
- Opportunity to increase earnings by working extra hours
- £21.34 per week driving allowance plus weekly bonus of up to £16
- Company pension scheme
- 4.5 weeks annual holiday entitlement, increasing with service
- Option to purchase additional leave direct from pay
- Career development opportunities
- Free full Uniform supplied
- Discounts with High Street stores and more…
At Parcelforce Worldwide it’s not just what we do, it’s how we do it that matters. We strive to attract, develop, promote and retain the best talent because it is our people who set us apart from the rest.
We are looking for Collection and Delivery Drivers to support our growing business. This is a great opportunity for those with the required skills, passion and drive to join us. You can help us to grow our business and exceed our customers’ expectations.
Parcelforce Worldwide is part of Royal Mail Group Ltd and as such we benefit from what a business of around 150,000 employees has to offer, from career opportunities to access to world-class benefits and support. We employ a diverse mix of people and aim to reflect the wider communities we serve. We’re passionate about creating an environment where people are able to give their best.
Start your journey with us and apply today.
39 Hours Per Week Monday to Friday. This is a reserve role which means there will be a requirement to cover various shifts
Opportunity for guaranteed additional overtime of up to 3 hours per day.
As a Collection and Delivery Driver your day will typically start by planning your delivery route and carrying out safety checks on your vehicle. You will then collect and deliver parcels both to households and businesses. You may be driving at peak hours and should be able to lift and carry parcels weighing up to 30kg.
You will need the following;
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than 6 penalty points is essential but ideally a clean licence is preferred, please note you will be required to show this at assessment.
- Your driving licence must cover vehicles up to 3.5 tonnes as you’d be driving a long wheel-base Transit type van.
You will receive a starting basic salary of £19,961 per annum based on a full time 39 hour week which will increase to £22,007 per annum on successful completion of a 6 month probationary period. With overtime, you would have the opportunity to significantly increase your earnings. Some flexibility will therefore be needed.
We are an inclusive employer with equality, diversity and fairness at the heart of our values. We welcome applications from individuals from all different backgrounds and are committed to promoting fair participation and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
Accounts Receivable, Collections, Finance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'