Quest Employment in partnership with Amazon are searching for Parcel Sortation operatives who are hardworking, ambitious, driven and flexible. Amazon provides an ideal environment for people who want to create an exciting career path that can truly grow and open vast potential if desired.
The role will involve:
- Receiving & sorting parcels into relevant post codes
- Staging, feeding the lines, & resorting mis-sorts
- Handling the full range of products sold by Amazon and its Marketplace sellers in the UK
- To follow Amazon's internal processes and procedures
You will be required to adhere to strict safety, quality and production standards and consistently achieve performance standards.
The role involves the following physical requirements on a daily basis:
- Standing or walking long periods throughout your shift
- Lifting and moving products up to 15kg
- Pushing and pulling up to 15kg in weight
- Manual dexterity in both hands and wrists
For more information please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'