The CastleView Group are acting as a training and employment company, CastleView Group is committed to the selection, training, recruitment and development of the top-quality people, basing decisions and judgments completely on suitability for the job and upskilling. While we attempt to react to all applications independently, due to high volumes, this isn't always actionable.
Our Client is looking to recruit several Parcel Sorter to come join a Friendly team in a well-established Company. We are wanting motivated driven candidates who want to learn new skills and gain new experiences to progress within their career.
As a Parcel Sorter, your duties will include:
- Receiving and sorting parcels into relevant post codes
- Handling the full range of products sold by our client
- Following our client’s internal processes and procedures
- Placing packages onto the sorting belts
- Soring packages on the sortation belts
- Preparing trolleys for delivery associates
- Checking accuracy in the packages that have sorted
- Adhere to strict safety, quality and production standards
- Communicate effectively within the workplace
- Manual Handling
All Training Provided
- Clean and Tidy work place
- Free tea and coffee
- Fleeces and hats provided in winter
- Food/Snack vending machines
- Free car park
- Canteen with fridges and microwaves
- Brake room - pool & tennis tables
- Teamwork environment
Shift and Salary:
40 - 50 hours (x1.5)
Over 50 hours
Nights £1 premium
7:00 - 11:00 or 15:00 - 19:00
1:30 - 10:00
To Apply send a up to date CV or call CastleView Group
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'