Wanting to enter Spring with a new spring in your career? Fantastic! We have opportunities to join an organisation that focuses on putting their customers first!
You will be working within a team of Parcel Sortation Associates completing the final stages of parcel delivery to our client's customers.
We are currently offering shifts working on a 5 day out of 7 rota basis
* Day Shift - £7.85 per hour
What experience are we looking for in you?
* Have experience working with customer driven organisations
* Reliable, punctual and committed to your selected shift pattern
* High performance standards in your previous roles
* Have a 'Bias for Action' attitude - always wanting to 'get the job done!'
* A team player, excited by building new working relationships and delivering high standards as a team
What benefits will you receive for your hard work?
* Training provided to enhance your existing skills
* Career prospects for those who wish to progress
* Free Vend tea and coffee
* Superb Overtime Pay Rates in peak periods
* Opportunity to maintain a good fitness level in this fast paced, physically engaging work environment
Parcel Sortation Job Description
* Working as a team sorting pre packaged parcels into the correct delivery route locations for delivery drivers
* Using a handheld scanner to scan each parcel barcode into the correct location barcode
* Working on foot at a fast pace in order to maintain set individual and team targets
How will you find us..
Parking is available and the warehouse is easily accessible by bus, train and bike. There are a variety of ways we can help you with your travel so get in touch, apply and we will help find the best solution for you.
Click Apply and we'll be in touch shortly!
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Warehouse Operative
- "Warehouse Operative"
- Weekly Pay
- "Picker and packer"
- "Picker & Packer"Warehouse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job