Parcel Detective (Temporary & Permanent)
This role is exclusively dedicated to our client and reflects their brand, values and culture. This is not just a customer service role but that of a 'Parcel Detective’, a team of real and passionate individuals who are empowered and encouraged not to accept the status quo, but to question "Why?" and support improving every element of the service we give our customers - to be ambassadors - the eyes and ears of the organisation. Our client deliver parcels that are important to both their customers and recipients. It’s not always about the monetary value of the parcel it’s about the importance of delivering the parcel to the right place at the right time being convenient and saving customer’s time in their busy lives. Your role is to actively guide and help our customers and to be successful you will need to put yourself into your customer’s shoes and appreciate how important getting a clear solution at the earliest opportunity is.
"With the customer at the heart of everything you do, we will build the best loved parcel service by delivering convenience and not just parcels."
Overall purpose of the role
As a Parcel Detective in the team you will need to deliver an exceptional service through positive interactions with a solution that meets or exceeds both the customer and client needs. You will need to understand and be part of our client’s brand, values and strategic goals, seek out through mystery shopping competitor parcel delivery services and really know what good looks like for each of our customer segments. You will also be required to grow your knowledge, understanding and experience the world of online marketplace traders, online retailing to understand the demands of selling through these channels
The role will require you to challenge and question "Why?" in all that we do, so that we make our service as simple, easy and helpful for our customers, valuing their time. Have natural conversations, using positive language, be an attentive listener, demonstrate calm behaviours and patience whilst being intuitive and curious when handling a range of inbound calls, Emails and Web chat conversations.
You will be required to listen intently and understand the customer’s needs and expectations by listening for subtle clues about them, their life, their business and who they are as an individual. Spotting issues that are common for groups of customers and ways we can be more efficient and or delight our customers means we need you to propose and be part of piloting new ways and improvements on an ongoing basis we want to do our very best for our customers and to be different from the compettition
Key tasks and responsibilities
- To meet/exceed all customer needs through delivering outstanding service that is designed around them, to show passion, flexibility, empathy with a common sense approach.
- To be curious and ask "Why?" so our customers don’t have to
- To meet/exceed operational team goals like;
o Customer Satisfaction
o Service levels
o Call quality
- Work as part of a team to ensure all customers contacts and conversations are in line with the client values and brand
- Optimise all customer contact opportunities through identifying and piloting change in line with the brand and client expectations.
- Ensure that all customer information is updated correctly at all times and in line with Client and/or Jaywing requirements, accuracy of data capture will be measured as part of quality monitoring.
- Adopt the relevant style during all conversations to be "real" across all channels using plain English. You will need the ability build a rapport and be a natural conversationalist with customers.
- Have great listening skills and attention to detail.
- Be brand aware and have the client and the customer at the heart of everything you do.
- To represent our client and Jaywing in a professional manner at all times.
- To participate in continous improvement review meetings, training and coaching sessions as and when required and action any constructive feedback.
- To undertake any other task that is deemed to be a reasonable business request.
Key performance indicators
- Achieve targets :
o Call quality
o Achieve service level agreements for all communication channels
o Achieve personal NPS & CSAT scores
o Support and drive change through the voice of our customers so we do our best for our customers
o Manage the customer experience from beginning to end
o Data capture accuracy - 100%
Education and professional experience
- Good Literacy and numeric skills
- PC Literate
- Online shopper and marketplace seller highly desirable
- Customer focussed
We also offer a Bonus Sche, Pension Scheme, Discount Scheme and Free onsite parking.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'