My client are a highly reputable, well established firm who pride themselves on being able to provide a financial planning service built on honesty, professionalism and integrity. They are a bespoke firm of chartered financial planners who are looking to bring a new practice manager into the firm
You will be overseeing the smooth running of the Paraplanning Team and the day-to-day workings of the business. There will be a strong focus on the management of compliance and along with this, you will be handling some high level technical paraplanning cases.
- Looking after the compliance for the back-office team and the financial advisors.
- Suitability report writing and fund research
- Direct client relationship management
- Overseeing the work of the Paraplanning/Administration Team and delegating tasks as required
- The provision of technical support and training to junior team members
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Minimum of the level 4 diploma qualification
- Ideally you will have or be working towards the advance diploma/chartered qualification.
- Experience of working with a financial advisory or planning practice
- Experience of completing compliance related tasks
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Practice manager, Paraplanning Manager, Compliance manager, Senior Paraplanner, IFA Office manager
- Financial Advisory
- Office Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'