My client is a highly regarded financial planning businesses with a large and well established client base based in the South East of England . This role provides key support to the key individuals within the business. Due to increased volumes of clients, the business requires an experienced Paraplanner to join the organisation to provide ongoing support to the Managing Director and Advisers. This job role could potentially improve your career path into an experienced Financial Adviser.
This role will suit a Senior Paraplanner who has the necessary experience to progress into a management role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Technical paraplanning support for highly experienced Directors servicing high net-worth clients
- Schedule & Attend client meetings with Financial Advisers
- In-depth research of products, funds and financial strategies to assist IFAs with recommendations
- Responsible for writing letters, reports, recommendation letters and obtaining quotes
- Researching funds through various systems including Financial Analytics and other well-known Research Tools
- Liaising with Advisers and Administrators on a regular basis, building relationships with clients and candidates
- Experience in writing technical suitability reports and conducting high quality fund research
- Providing extensive administrative and technical support to the advisors
The candidate must have the following experience and skills:
- 5 years’ experience within an IFA environment
- Level 4 Diploma qualified
- Good knowledge of Pensions, Investments and Protection products
- Strong investment and fund knowledge
- Awareness of current markets and an understanding of the industry regulations
- Positive attitude and ability to work well in a team
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and numerical
As the company grows there will be opportunities to progress and full support will be provided.
- Letter Writing