This Head of Paraplanning position, based in South West London,
Running a small back office team of paraplanners and administration staff you will be responsible for ensuring the support provided both externally and internally is to the highest level,.
Day to day you’ll:
- Manage and lead a client focused, motivated team of support staff
- Oversee, promote and grow the use of the paraplanning service within the business so financial planners can spend more time with clients
- Implement and manage service standards within the team so that Financial Planners can manage the client’s expectations
- Use your thorough understanding of the sales process, suitability letter requirements, internal pre-approval process and the regulatory requirements imposed by the FCA, and ensure these are reflected in the team’s work
- Have the ability to think laterally, challenge current process, and find ways to improve the service
- Assist with conducting research and producing client facing reports to facilitate advice opportunities. This could include analyzing clients’ existing planning and portfolios, undertaking calculations, producing strategy reports and more focused suitability reports
- Develop good working relationships with product providers
- Provide timely and useful MI to various areas of the business
- Participate in appropriate company and departmental training, competence and development initiatives.
- A proven track record as a Paraplanner within an IFA with broad technical experience
- Have an engaging manner, with excellent people-skills, capable of leading a team and building relationships internally with the company’s financial planners
- Experience of using Intelligent Office and Voyant ideally
- Level 4 financial services qualification, Level 6 would be advantageous.
Small firm c10 in total of Chartered Planners providing a truly holistic financial planning service To HNW clients
If the sound of this opportunity interests you, please apply now for further details and we’ll contact you to arrange a mutually convenient time to discuss this is in more detail to ascertain if it's something you'd like to progress with.