Paraplanners x 2 - Senior & Junior - Manchester
2 x exciting opportunities have arose with a leading Independent Financial Practice based in the heart of Manchester for a Senior Paraplanner and a Junior Paraplanner due to the success of the organisation. Please see below for a brief summary of the duties and the highly competitive benefits package.
To work alongside and together with the Financial Adviser and the Adviser Support Team to provide the client with a positive professional experience, offering highly technical and qualified knowledge and ongoing assistance.
PREPARING AND MAINTAINING THE CLIENT FILE
- Check all compliance paperwork is present.
- Identify and collect any outstanding relevant quantitative information required to compile a financial plan.
- Identify areas for planning.
- Discuss and establish client objectives with the Adviser.
- Confirm client’s risk profile.
- Undertake research both independently and with the Financial Adviser to identify suitable solutions to meet the client’s needs.
- Prepare information/comparisons for analysis and further discussion with the Adviser.
- Liaise with the client’s legal and tax advisers if necessary.
- Consider current and future allocation of assets for investment strategy with regard to client’s risk profile and their objectives.
- Prepare draft recommendation reports to be discussed/signed off by the Financial Adviser.
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary
- 35 hours per week
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- 1 x holiday - Birthday holiday
- Loyalty holidays with continued service
- Christmas Closure (need to retain 3 days from allowance)
- Quarterly Bonus Scheme
- Perkbox Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Fully funded company social events - summer and winter
- Generous Study/Training Program
- Personal Development Plan; Quarterly 1:1 meetings and Annual Appraisal System
- Administrative Support
- Independent Financial Advice
- REPORT WRITER
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job