Paraplanners - Accountancy Practice
Taunton or Weston-super-Mare
Salary competitive based on qualifications and experience
Highly-attractive and flexible benefits package.
Excellent working environment in the beautiful South West
We have requirements for Paraplanners with compliance experience from several of our clients, all well-established Accountancy practices in the South West. Our clients offer training, progression and career development to candidates with a Diploma in Financial Planning, or working towards Chartered status. If you have achieved Certificate level, with practice experience, we'd also like to hear from you.
You'll have worked in a similar role, have excellent communication skills and a high proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel. The following skills would also be desirable:
- A sound knowledge of Investments, Pensions & IHT Planning
- Knowledge and understanding of Centralised Investment Propositions
- Previous experience of using Avelo Adviser Office (1st) client database/back office system and/or Virtual Cabinet (VC) paperless office system
- Experience of Cashflow modelling Software e.g.: Voyant and Cashcalc
- Experience of using research tools such as FE Anayltics, Morning Star & Selectapension
- Knowledge of Trusts
In your CV and covering letter, please tell us about your suitability for the role with regards to responsibilities, experience, skills and attributes as well as your salary / working hours pattern expectations and current notice period.
To apply for the role of Paraplanner please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Accountancy Resourcing Group. The services advertised by Accountancy Resourcing Group are those of an Employment Agency.
Keywords : Paraplanners, DipFP, Accountancy Practice, Financial Planners, South West, Taunton, Weston-super-Mare, Investments, Pensions, IHT Planning.