The opportunity for a Diploma Qualified Paraplanner to join an exceptional Wealth Management Practice working out of their Leeds office.
What's on offer?
- Flexible working from home or office
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Scheme
- Westfield Health Plan
- Death in Service Plan
- Employer Pension Contribution
You will need to be level 4 qualified and have experienced of working as a Paraplanner within an IFA firm.
The role will include the following;
- Report Writing including Pension Switches, Drawdown Reviews, Investment and Protection.
- Reviewing factfinds, meeting notes, risk profilers etc as provided by the adviser to understand the clients requirements.
- Complete research using various systems including IO, Defaqto, Genovo, FE analytics, , Timeline and AdviserAsset.
- Full Market research / Cash Flow Modelling
- Produce appropriate and accurate illustrations.
- Pre-populate client application forms.
- Maintain and ensure client files are in good and compliant order at all times.
- Maintain accuracy of IO database.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Report Writer, Financial Planner, Technical Sales Support, Technical Planner, Para Planner
- Cash Flow
- Financial Planning
- Report Writing
- Wealth Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'