My client is a nationwide Financial Planning / Wealth Management firm, providing both individuals and businesses with tailored Financial Solutions that meet their needs.
We are currently seeking an experienced Paraplanner, to join an existing team assisting the Financial Advisers in compiling complex technical suitability reports.
Your main duties as a Paraplanner will include:
- Understanding the financial planning process
- Undertake research and analysis both independently and with the Financial Planner to identify suitable solutions to meet client needs and objectives
- Prepare cash flow plans with the Financial Planner using the cash flow planning tool Voyant
- Write and tailor high quality suitability reports based on discussions with the Financial Planner
- Produce accurate and compliant client records using our back-office system
- Identify and discuss any discrepancies of the client file with the Financial Planner
The ideal candidate will have the following experience & qualifications:
- Minimum Level 4 CII Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning qualified
- 3+ years experience as a Paraplanner
- Understand the financial planning process
- Knowledge of FE Analytics, Voyant, Defaqto engage, Selectapension and Intelligent Office would be advantageous
A great salary and benefits are offered along with the possibility of carer progression with a stable nationwide firm.
- Report Writing
- Independent Financial Advice
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'