Leicestershire (Our Ref AL1039)
Salary to c£38,000 pa depending on experience
My client is an award winning IFA and they are now looking to appoint an experienced and qualified Paraplanner, to join an existing team.
- Prepare and maintain client files and client reviews
- Build cash flow models
- Prepare recommendations and suitability reports
- Undertake research both independently and with the Financial Planner to identify suitable solutions to meet the clientsneed.
- Prepare information/comparisons for analysis byPlanner
- Liaise with client’s legal and tax advisers
- Identify areas for planning
- Oversee implementation of recommendations, completion of application forms and ensure all compliance is in order
- Establish and build strong relationships with clients
- Excellent understanding of the financial planning process
- Good technical knowledge in a wide range of product areas - pensions, investments, IHT planning, tax planning, protection
- Excellent suitability report writing skills
- Keep up to date with new product, technical and legislative changes within the marketplace
- Minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience working a financial planning company, ideally in paraplanning
- Experience using client cash-flow modelling software preferable and also Intelligent Office would be an advantage
- Have achieved Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent is desired
- Chartered qualification would be highly desirable and potentially attract a higher salary grade
Skills/Personal Attributes for a Paraplanner
- Proficient IT skills. Basic word processing, spread sheet and database knowledge
- Excellent planning and effective organisational skills
- Computer literacy
- Honesty and integrity
- Methodological approach to work
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.
- Financial Services
- Wealth Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'