Financial Planner (Senior Paraplanner), Salary: £45-60,000 (dependant on experience and qualifications), plus an exceptional benefits package including; 23 days’ holiday + bank holidays + 12 wellbeing days + support with professional training + 13% employers pension contribution + income protection scheme + private medical insurance + life assurance + healthcare cash plan + cycle to work scheme.
Home Working and Flexibility: We are happy to facilitate home working so are flexible regarding location, however this role is supporting the London Client Managers so candidates must be willing to travel to the London office once or twice every week or two. We are also happy to consider flexible or part-time working arrangements (shorter working days, 4-day week etc.)
The Role: I am recruiting a Financial Planner (Senior Paraplanner) on behalf of Paradigm Norton, an award-winning financial planning firm with offices in London and Bristol. The Financial Planner (Senior Paraplanner) will work alongside the Client Manager, using cashflow forecasting to deliver a highly personalised holistic financial planning service to a select group of London clients. Given the complexity of the service delivered to these high net worth clients the successful Financial Planner (Senior Paraplanner) will be highly technical and Diploma qualified as a minimum. This is not an advising role, but you will be responsible for technical research, producing recommendations and delivering an exceptional client service and will therefore be involved in client meetings with the Client Managers.
The Company: Established in 2001, Paradigm Norton are one of the largest truly independent financial planning companies in England, servicing over 1,400 families with over £1.1 billion of assets under management and employing a team of 70 across three offices: Bristol, London and Torquay. They are the only financial planning firm to have won the prestigious Citywire New Model Adviser South West award 11 times, most recently in 2020, they are a Certified B Corporation and in March 2019 became an employee owned business. Putting the clients’ goals at the heart of the process they deliver comprehensive and bespoke financial planning, investment and portfolio management, tax and estate planning and advice on giving and philanthropy, translating complex financial issues and strategies for high net worth clients into workable solutions.
Financial Planner (Senior Paraplanner), Responsibilities:
- Work alongside the Client Manager to deliver a highly personalised holistic financial planning service to a select group of London clients.
- Attend client meetings with Client Managers and keep in regular communication with clients, by telephone, email and letter.
- Produce excellent standards of client work including compliant recommendations and reports.
- Undertake technical research for both client work and personal development.
- Analyse portfolios, benchmarking, rebalancing and on-going portfolio maintenance.
- Delegate tasks effectively to the support team, ensuring the highest levels of client service are delivered.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of developments in legislation, investment and technology.
- Contribute to development of best practice within the Financial Planning Team and wider firm initiatives.
Financial Planner (Senior Paraplanner), Skills and Experience:
- 4-5 years’ experience in a similar role (Financial Planner, Paraplanner).
- Diploma in Financial Planning (Dip PFS)
- Preferably working towards Certified/Chartered Financial Planner qualifications (support with this will be provided).
- Good knowledge and experience of all areas of financial planning - cashflow modelling, investment portfolio management, pensions, protection, estate planning etc.
- Experience of dealing with high net worth clients and working alongside other professionals i.e. Solicitors.
- A strong technology and mathematical aptitude.
- The ability to manage workflow and delegate tasks effectively.
- A strong relationship builder and collaborative team player with a customer centric approach.
Paradigm Norton are proud to boast one of the most talented and highly qualified financial planning teams in the UK and they place people at the heart of their company values. The successful Financial Planner (Senior Paraplanner) will therefore enjoy a highly rewarding career, working for an award winning and progressive company who invest in, value and reward their staff.
Dawn O’Shea is a recruitment partner, working directly on behalf of Paradigm Norton Financial Planning Ltd so NO AGENCIES PLEASE. If you are successful in being short-listed you will be contacted by telephone in the first instance to discuss the role and your requirements in more detail.
- Financial Planning
- Holistic Financial Planning
- Technical Research
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'