Paraplanner - We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to join a leading Financial services organisation in the South West. The main purpose of the role is to deliver high quality advice and financial planning to solutions to clients.
You should hold at least a level 4 diploma in Financial Planning with a desire to develop further and work towards a chartered status.
- Analysing client data and preparing cash flow forecasts
- Preparing bespoke recommendation reports
- Providing technical support to the Advisory and Administration teams
- Helping to maintain client records by inputting data into the back office system
- Ensuring advice and client files meet FCA requirements
- Managing individual workflow and task delivery
- Keeping up to date with all relevant product, legislative and technical changes
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning with a desire to develop further and work towards Chartered status
- Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent) minimum, with grades A-C to include English and Maths
- A high level of technical knowledge across a wide range of financial products
- Previous experience producing bespoke recommendation reports
- Proficient IT skills with Microsoft Office programmes and a knowledge of Intelligent Office and cash flow planning software preferred
- A good eye for detail and the ability to gather information from a variety of sources
- Good organisational skills and confidence to communicate at all levels
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to continue their career as a Paraplanner within a leading South West business. For more information apply today!
If you have the skills and experience stated, please apply NOW!
Keywords: employment agency, employment agency Exeter, employment agency Devon, job agency, job agency Exeter, job agency Devon, job agencies, job agencies Exeter, job agencies Devon, recruitment, recruitment agency, recruitment agencies, recruitment agencies Exeter, recruitment agencies Devon, recruitment consultancy, recruitment Exeter, recruitment Devon, jobs Exeter, jobs Devon, south west jobs, Cornwall jobs, Somerset, Paraplanner jobs, Financial Services jobs,
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'