SALARY: £30,000 to £45,000 per annum (negotiable) plus benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious, forward thinking and friendly Chartered Financial Practice. Our client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Paraplanner, who can join the company and have an influence and positive impact on the development of the business, being an integral part of providing advice to their clients.
As a business they have established themselves over a number of years, as the trusted adviser for private clients seeking expertise on managing their finances. Their business is proud to hold the "Chartered Financial Planners" Firm status and Accredited Financial Planning FirmTM status.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Provide in-depth, hands on technical support to the Managing Director of the Firm throughout the advice cycle.
- Analysis of existing financial products, researching suitable solutions, preparing recommendations and complex report writing.
- Ability to conduct research for appropriate providers and investments.
- Manage the entire process from the first meeting with a new client to undertaking the business, producing relevant and accurate documentation at each stage of the process.
- Good understanding of compliance issues.
- Knowledge of VCT’s EIS, IHT planning and Pension Crystallisation options.
- Ability to use technical financial planning tools, financial modelling and back office software.
Requirements for the role:
- Ideally you will hold your Diploma Level 4 with a desire to achieve Chartered and or Certified status.
- It is essential that you have a minimum 2 years previous experience in a similar position.
- You will have good technical financial knowledge and an understanding of personal taxation.
- Experience of complex report writing and conducting whole of the market product research.
- A high level of analytical capability.
- The ability to develop and maintain systems and procedures which improve the efficiency of client case preparation and submission.
- Be able to work on own initiative and achieve agreed outcomes without supervision.
- The ability to work as part of a team and manage colleagues, interact with clients and providers at all levels outside of the business.
- Assist in the development of less experienced members of staff.
- Act as main point of contact and deal effectively with technical queries from clients and other parties through effective communication.
How to Apply:
If you have the experience and the desire to make a difference in this expanding company, please send your CV in confidence to Stuart Jeal, or contact him directly for a discreet and confidential chat.
- Report Writing
- Diploma Level 4
- suitability report
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'