£25,000 - £35,000
NJR are currently representing one of the UK's leading national firms of Financial Advisers, who is now seeking an ambitious and experienced Paraplanner to join their dynamic and ever growing business.
Working out of their offices based in Leeds you will be supporting the Financial Planners in preparing client financial plans, reports, research and analysis; whilst ensuring that the preparation of advice for clients is of the highest quality and delivered in an efficient manner.
- Identify and obtain information necessary to compile financial cash flow forecast
- Managing the research & analysis of financial products to meet client's requirements
- Managing and presentation of technical data
- Assisting with any FCA related Issues
- Researching products to support recommendations
- Compiling financial planning reports
- Liaise with legal and tax advisors
- Monitor client portfolios
- Drafting letters of advice on behalf of the partners
- Prepare file documentation prior to account opening.
- Act as main point of contact and deal effectively with queries
- Build strong relationships with clients and attend client meetings where needed
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working as a Paraplanner. You will be Diploma qualified or working towards the Level 4 qualification as well as having solid communication and articulations skills.
Our client is looking for a confident, switched-on individual who has the drive to exceed expectations and deliver a high level of professionalism.
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR10802
- Financial Planning
- Report Writing
- Financial Planners
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'