NJR are currently working with a leading Independent Wealth Management Advisory Firm based in a convenient and central location in Wakefield. Our Client is looking for a Senior Technical Administrator to join their ambitious, expanding and technically astute Paraplanning team.
As a Senior Paraplanner you will be building on your previous experiences within financial services and looking to develop the technical skills necessary to be a successful Paraplanner. Predominantly working on non-client facing tasks, you will need to use your knowledge of working to financial regulations and maintain strong attention to detail whilst compiling data and reports.
What's in it for you?
- Flexible hours- full or part time options available
- Free onsite parking
- Genuine and Clear Progression and Development
- Study support toward full Level 4/6 Diploma
- 23 Days Holiday - Plus Bank Holidays
- 1 extra day off for Christmas shopping
- Life Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Social Events
What do we need from you?
- Previous experience in Financial Services is essential
- Already working towards CII DipFA
- Knowledge of Pensions, Investments, Taxation and other financial Products desirable
Our client is looking for someone with a can-do attitude, who can deliver a first class service to clients as well as having the ability to build strong relationships and displaying professionalism at all times.
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR10741
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'