Location: Horsham, West Sussex
Minimum Requirements: Minimum 1 year paraplanning experience, report writing and annual reviews experience. Level 4 qualified OR actively studying towards it.
Salary/package: £27,000 to £35,000 + benefits + career path to Financial Adviser
YOUR NEW COMPANY
Our client is a well-established, award-winning boutique Financial Planning firm based in Horsham, West Sussex. The company, which is over 20 years’ old, has significant plans to grow in 2021 and has just started the search for a talented Paraplanner to join its small and vibrant team.
The Paraplanner vacancy is a very exciting and unique opportunity which can be tailored to an individual’s personal development goals with the possibility of a senior Paraplanner or advisory role in the future. Initially the Paraplanner role will be required to do the following:
- Provide extensive support to the Managing Director and 3 Advisers including provision of client valuations and recommendation letters
- Report writing
- Conduct Annual Reviews
- Build strong working relationships with clients, staff and providers
- General administration
Candidates interested in the Paraplanner vacancy will have the following criteria:
- At least 1 year Paraplanning experience
- Level 4 qualified OR actively studying towards it
- Good knowledge of pensions, investments and protection products
- Strong report writing skills
- Experience of producing Annual Reviews
- Hard-working and have great attention to detail
REMUNERATION / PACKAGE
The package for the Paraplanner role is as follows:
- Competitive salary of between £27,000 and £35,000
- Discretionary bonus
- Study support
- 25 days annual leave
- Various other benefits
- Pathway to senior Paraplanner or Adviser
If you are happy to apply for this position, please click on the Apply button and attach an updated copy of your CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'