- Paraplanner - SW London - to £48,000
- Established IFA business, successful private client and employee benefits arms
- Varied role, gain exposure to both arms of the business
- Prepare for client meetings, analyse clients circumstances, research & prepare suitability letters
- Must have paraplanning experience within an IFA/Wealth Management business
The Company: Our client is a well-established IFA firm with 13 people in the office and a requirement now for this Paraplanner and potentially two more Administrators to follow. Our client specialises in advising creative professionals as well as forward-thinking business owners and companies.
The Role: This role will expose you to every area of a Paraplanner remit within both the private client and employee benefit arms of the business. The main responsibilities include:
- Preparing for client meetings, including checking that all compliance documents are present.
- Analysing client’s circumstances, portfolios and objectives.
- Preparing technically accurate and compliant suitability letters.
- Undertaking research in relation to different products and investments (using FE Analytics).
- Undertaking calculations of client’s various pension allowances.
- Ensuring appropriate data is accurately recorded on the back-office system (Adviser Office).
- You will be providing a high level of technical and administrative support to the advisers, while maintaining an excellent level of customer service to clients.
Skills/Experience Required: For this Paraplanner role, you must have previously worked as a Paraplanner within a fast-paced IFA/Wealth Management practice. We are looking for a technically competent, career-Paraplanner with high analytical capability and good communication skills. You should be Level 4 diploma qualified or working towards Chartered status, possess strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to work within defined business processes with the ability to multi-task and prioritise your workload, all the time managing the Adviser’s expectations.
Additional Information: Salary for the Paraplanner role is up to c.£48,000 with bonus, pension scheme, PMI, Vitality & Wellbeing programme and Health Cashplan, along with that study support. Hours Mon-Fri, 8.45am - 5.30pm.
The Paraplanner position role is just one of many vacancies we are handling. ARC is a specialist Financial Services recruitment consultancy and the Consultant responsible for this role has over 25 years’ experience in this field. Areas of focus within FS include Sales Support, Paraplanners, Pensions/Mortgage Administrators, Underwriters, Compliance staff, Employee Benefits/Group Risk, Business Analysts and IT related roles. Check the arcconsulting.com website and feel free to call Darren Snell at any time.
- Employee Benefits
- Financial Services
- Wealth Management
- Private Client
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'