Are you a paraplanner looking to work in a firm that goes beyond client expectations? Then look no further!
Recruit UK are looking for a paraplanner to join a financial planning firm in Spalding.
The firm prides themselves on providing holistic advice to individuals in a clear and concise way.
Responsibilities as a paraplanner include but are not limited to:
- Conducting product research
- Gathering and analyzing information for new and existing clients
- Preparing suitability reports
- Preparing key illustrations and key documents
- Remaining compliant at all times
What’s in it for you:
- Salary up to £32,500 (dependent on qualifications and experience)
- Generous holiday allowance
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Potential to work from home
Skills and experience required:
- Ideally, those who have obtained the Level 4 Financial Planning Diploma or those working toward this
- Relevant paraplanning experience for 2 years in a Wealth Management firm
- Understanding and proven ability working with pensions, investments and IHT planning
- Exceptional organizational skills
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Advice firm based in Leicester on a paraplanning role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'