Location: Redhill, Surrey
Minimum Requirements: Level 4 qualified, minimum 5 years’ experience working in an IFA, minimum 2 years’ experience as a Paraplanner, strong pensions/investments/protection product knowledge, staff management, Intelligent Office experience.
Salary/package: £40,000 to £45,000 + benefits + career path to IFA.
YOUR NEW COMPANY
Our client is a well-established but evolving IFA practice based in Surrey. The firm, which is over 50 years’ old, has significant plans to grow in 2020 and has just started the search for a talented Paraplanner to join its small and vibrant team in Redhill.
The Paraplanner vacancy is a very exciting and unique opportunity which can be tailored to an individual’s personal development goals with the possibility of an advisory or a management role in the future. Initially the Paraplanner role will be required to do the following:
- Provide extensive support to the Managing Director/Founder including provision of client valuations and recommendation letters.
- Input into quarterly Management Information for the Board.
- Assist in creation of Quarterly Newsletter.
- Assist the Managing Director in creation of robust and repeatable processes and suitable systems to support this.
- Complete advisory due diligence with use of appropriate systems.
- Mentor and train admin role.
- Build strong working relationships with clients, staff and providers.
Candidates interested in the Paraplanner vacancy will have the following criteria:
- Level 4 qualified
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in an IFA
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Paraplanner
- Strong pensions/investments/protection product knowledge
- Staff management experience
- Intelligent Office experience
REMUNERATION / PACKAGE
The package for the Paraplanner role is as follows:
- Competitive salary of between £40,000 and £45,000
- Discretionary bonus
- Study support
- 25 days annual leave
- Free parking
- Various other benefits
If you are happy to apply for this position, please click on the Apply button and attach an updated copy of your CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'