Location: Epsom, Surrey
Minimum Requirements: Level 4 qualified, minimum 2 years’ experience as a Paraplanner at an IFA, strong pensions/investments/protection product knowledge, Voyant experience ideal.
Salary/package: £35,000 to £45,000 + benefits + career path to IFA.
YOUR NEW COMPANY
Our client is an award-winning and foward-thinking IFA firm based in Surrey. The company, which is over 20 years’ old, has significant plans to grow in 2021 and has just started the search for a talented Paraplanner to join its small and vibrant team based in Epsom.
The Paraplanner vacancy is a very exciting and unique opportunity which can be tailored to an individual’s personal development goals with the possibility of an advisory or a management role in the future. Initially the Paraplanner role will be required to do the following:
- Participating in all recommendation meetings and some introduction meetings
- Review meetings
- Filling out the fact finds
- Building financial plans
- Presenting Voyant cash flow plans to clients when required
- Full report writing, including final salary based pension option reports
- Collaborating with the administrator for information gathering and paperwork
Candidates interested in the Paraplanner vacancy will have the following criteria:
- Level 4 qualified
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Paraplanner at an IFA
- Strong pensions/investments/protection product knowledge
- Voyant experience
- Excellent communication skills
REMUNERATION / PACKAGE
The package for the Paraplanner role is as follows:
- Competitive salary of between £35,000 and £45,000
- Discretionary bonus
- Study support
- 23 days annual leave
- Free parking
- Various other benefits
If you are happy to apply for this position, please click on the Apply button and attach an updated copy of your CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'