Role: Paraplanner - IFA Practice
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Salary: Up to £40,000 + Benefits and Bonus
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Paraplanner who is adept at dealing with HNW clients, to join a leading wealth management firm. You will provide technical support to the advisers of the firm and also to internal team members
Key Duties include:
- Provision of full pre sales para-planning support for Advisors, ensuring that suitability letters and new business illustrations are accurate, concise, and timely
- Maintain a good understanding of overall technical knowledge
- Preparing reports and recommendations in line with Advisers findings
- Technical research for fund and product recommendations
- Liaise with key individuals within the business where necessary
- Ensure that accurate Client records are updated and maintained effectively
- Supporting the Advisers with ad hoc queries and tasks
The successful candidate will be an experienced paraplanner, confident in dealing with HNW clients. You will have strong knowledge of all investment, life and pensions products/legislation and be working for either an IFA practice or consultancy with a first class track record in providing support to advisers.
- Technical Research
- Wealth Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'