Are you a Paraplanner in Liverpool seeking your next job as part of your career move? In your role as a Paraplanner within this Chartered Financial Planning firm, you will be closely supporting your team of Financial Advisors and work in tandem with the Paraplanner Manager and Compliance team. Your duties will include:
- Undertaking research and analysis of financial products to meet client needs and objectives
- Preparing client suitability reports and cash flow reports
- Helping maintain business flow
- Manage the presentation of technical data to the Financial Advisors
- Undertake continuous professional development and maintain awareness of compliance requirements
- Should have minimum of 12 - 18 months experience as a Paraplanner
- Ideally should have experience of using financial planning software such as: FE Analytics, Selecta Pension, Defaqto, The Exchange or Voyant
This financial planning firm supports career development and keen to promote from within, as such this vacancy has been available through an existing Paraplanner advancing into another division of the business.
This Chartered Financial Planning firm is a medium sized business that has ethics of upholding loyal relationships with their staff and clients. They regularly support the development of their staff and encourage personal growth. You will be working from their smart offices in Liverpool.
- Salary of £30,000 - £38,000 dependent upon experience and qualifications
- Company benefits include: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension, 4x DIS and PHI
- 35 hours per week, 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Working within a Chartered Financial Planning firm
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.
- Cash Flow
- Financial Planning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'