Our client is looking for a Paraplanner, who would like to invest their time, expertise and experience in support of this growing local office, or applications from Trainee Advisors (professional qualifications will be supported). Located in central Reigate.
Ideally you will have experience in a similar role utilising: Trustnet; Intelligent Office; Defaqto; and extremely competent with MS Office (especially Excel). You will be innately organised, presentable and accustomed to researching and assimilating financial reports to clients’ brief for presentation by an Advisor.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9.00 - 5.30 (flexibility on the hours to be part-time or full time + option to work from home 1 day a week)
- Salary c.£40k per annum based on full time
- On-site parking (by arrangement)
- 25 days holiday
- Professional qualifications and development supported
- Preparation for and dealing with resultant actions surrounding client meetings
- Product research, analysis and reporting
- Maintenance of relevant systems, details and databases
- Client communication, including resolution of queries
- Task, diary and general office management duties
- Keeping up to date with relevant industries
Qualifications / Experience / Attributes:
- CII Level 4 Diploma - will also consider Candidates working towards qualifications
- Experience in a similar paraplanner role
- A self-motivated, flexible, team player with excellent attention to detail and a methodical, knowledgeable approach to work
- Good knowledge of all Microsoft Office products, Word, Excel, Outlook etc
- Presentable and Professional persona
- Administration Duties
- Back Office
- Financial Planning
- CII Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'