Are you a Paraplanner who wants to make the move to a bigger and highly respected firm?
Do you have an interest in pensions and want to tap into that more within your next role?
Then this role could be exactly what you're looking for.
- This role will see you support a personal financial planning team to bring the best possible advice to its clients
- You will be technically astute and able to deal with complex cases as and when they arise. You will be responsible for producing compliant and technically accurate suitability letters and will liaise with clients direct as necessary both remotely and face to face
- It's important to this business that anyone joining as a Paraplanner continually strives to develop their knowledge and understanding, regardless of the career path they wish to follow
- They're looking for someone who is an analytical thinker, who adheres to processes, has strong communication skills and is adept at liaising with clients and exceeding expectations
- CII Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning (or Level 4 equivalent)
- Experienced gained working in an IFA practice desirable
- Para Planner
- para planning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'