Job Title: Paraplanner
Industry: Financial Services
Salary: Up to £35,000
Recruit UK are looking for a paraplanner for our client based in Leicestershire.
This company is extremely client driven, focusing on delivering what is important to their clients. Thriving on creating a financial plan that makes their clients feel comfortable and secure. Our client also invests in their employees, with some of their existing Paraplanners already Chartered or working their way toward - fully supported by the company.
This role of a paraplanner involves doing duties such as but is not limited to:
- Supporting other members of the financial planning team
- Engaging with clients through different communication methods
- Obtain information to provide the best advice possible
- Produce recommendations
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- Answer client queries
What’s in it for you as a Paraplanner:
- Competitive salary up to £35,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday including a shut-down at Christmas
- 5% pension contribution, 3 x Death in Service, health insurance post probation
- Continued study support
Skills and experience required:
- Level 4 Diploma (desired)
- Previous experience as a paraplanner
- Ability to think independently
- Organization and ability to prioritize tasks
- Proven problem solving ability
- Good communication skills including ability to discuss complex information
If you are looking for a paraplanner role where the company will invest as much time and effort into you as you do in your work, this is the role for you!
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Advice firm based in Leicestershire on a Paraplanning role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'