Job Title: Paraplanner - Part Time
Industry: Financial Services
Location: North Somerset
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
Reference Number: 14438
Are you looking for a company that will allow you to grow and be a vital part of their continued success? Would you like the opportunity for flexible or part time working?!
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Paraplanner in Wrington, North Somerset, to join a forward-thinking financial planning company.
What’s in it for you:
A work-family feeling, a team that is passionate, fun and driven to your growth. They want to make a positive difference in the life of each client and employee, dealing specifically with UHNW clients they are looking for presentable, approachable and hard working individuals to join the team.
Competitive salary, dependent on experience. Excellent opportunities for career progression to match your career aims and ambitions. They are looking for someone to work 3 full days a week, if this suits you please get in touch!
- Understanding the client’s financial situation and making proposals for their planners
- Undertake technical research and financial analysis to allow planners to identify suitable solutions for the client (will receive training on this if not completed this before)
- Preparing and creating agendas for clients meetings
- Attending client meetings and writing minutes
- Using cash flow modelling to prepare a lifestyle financial plan
- Answering technical questions, be the go-between clients and Planners
- Preparing suitability letters
Skills and experience required:
They’re looking for a likeminded Junior Paraplanner/ Paraplanner that has experience in a similar environment.
- Numerate and can analyse statistics
- Good understanding of compliance issues
- Problem-solving skills
- Undertake technical analytical work inc cash flow forecasting and investment analysis
- Communication skills
- Friendly and works well as a part of a team
- Works well under pressure and ensures deadlines are met
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a forward-thinking financial planning company based in Wincanton on a Paraplanner role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'