Job Title: Paraplanner
Industry: Financial Services
Location: Taunton, Somerset
Salary: up to £30,000
Reference Number: 14423
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Paraplanner in Taunton to join a Chartered Wealth Management Firm.
This is an opportunity for someone that has technical experience and is looking for a new position. They have an excellent salary alongside great benefits and are committed to ensuring your success within the industry.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Report writing
- Fact finding
- Client Service/ Review - first contact for clients with any technical queries
- Prepare recommendations; complete / send documents, application forms, suitability reports
- Team working; work alongside Paraplanners / Client Administrators / Financial Advisers/Planners
- Compliance; Maintain client records and update to keep effective audit trail, ensure company procedures adhered to do so and ensure compliant to FSA regulations
- Collate and pre-populate New Business / Servicing forms and application packs
- Produce and issue client fee invoices
- Assist colleagues during absence and holidays
What’s in it for you:
- Supportive company that will encourage your development
- Salary range up to £30,000 (negotiable)
Skills and experience required:
- Experience as a technical paraplanner
- DipFA qualified or near qualified
- Direct IFA experience (ideally 3 yrs+) desirable
- Experience liaising with clients and advisers
- No face to face experience needed
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections.Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Chartered Wealth Management Firm based in Taunton on Paraplanner role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'