Paraplanner, IFA Administrators, Suitability Report Writers - 2020 has a new job role for you!
A modern Wealth Management, Financial Services Company in Bury, are expanding due to growth and are looking for a Paraplanner / IFA Administrator to join them.
The Paraplanner / IFA Administrator / Report Writer will be required to support a fast paced and busy team with new and existing businesses. The ideal candidate must come from a wealth management background and have the experience of report writing, pensions and either be in a Paraplanner role currently, or in an IFA Administrator role, with experience writing reports, looking for progress into a Paraplanner position.
- You will provide high quality administration and analytical support to Independent Financial Advisors and clients
- You will prepare suitability letters and reports for approval by the Paraplanner or Financial Adviser in line with company policy and prepare associated accompanying documentation as required. This will include the pre-completion of documentation ready for clients to check and sign.
- Processing client transactions and enquiries accurately and in a timely manner and per agreed service levels.
- Proactive assistance and resolution of client enquiries, adhering to relevant timescales and processing guidelines
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of individual and departmental responsibilities
- Support with diary management and other administrative duties as required
- You will obtain information, quotes and product details, and provide comparisons for analysis.
Experience / Qualifications
- Experience of working within an IFA admin or Paraplanner role within financial services
- The ability to thrive in a challenging, fast paced environment
- Willingness to learn new systems, concepts and broaden knowledge in the industry
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritise multiple tasks with a structured approach
- Good attention to detail and strong IT skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel to produce Management Information
If this role sounds ideal for you, then please apply at Square Peg Associates today!
- Report Writing
- Wealth Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'