Our client a prestigious Financial Services firm in Belfast are looking for a paraplanner to join their successful team. You will provide full paraplanning support to the financial advisers and will work closely with our advisers and support teams to research, analyse and compile Financial Planning reports.
- Providing effective technical support conducting whole of market research and compiling suitability reports
- An understanding of the financial planning process with at three years relevant industry experience;
- Experience in writing detailed and analytical suitability reports
- The ability to carry out complex analysis around Pensions, Investments & Life products
- Reviews of client reports providing advisors with regular updates
- Previous experience if using IO (Intelligent Office)
- The ability to work as part of a team and act as point of contact for complex enquiries
- Excellent knowledge of research tools and cash flow modelling
- Have secured a number of financial qualifications having obtained or working towards Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
- Have extensive previous experience of working as a Paraplanner
- Feel confident working alongside one or more advisers offering relevant advice based on new and existing client queries
Fantastic salary and company benefits package on offer with an enjoyable working environment. This is a great opportunity to join a leading financial planning firm with the potential to grow and advance in your career.
If you are interested in this position, please send an up to date copy of your CV to
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'