Vision-FS are currently working alongside a rapidly growing, award-winning Financial Planning firm to find an experienced Paraplanner to join their team based near Redhill in Surrey.
As Paraplanner, you will be assisting the Paraplanner Team Leader and a Financial Adviser in their everyday duties whilst using a state-of-the-art back office system.
The Paraplanner role can lead into a Financial Adviser position for the right candidate.
The Paraplanner’s key duties will include:
- Producing suitability reports
- Conducting fact finds
- Researching products and investment strategies
- Working alongside the Financial Adviser on advice strategies
- Attending client meetings when required
- Various ad hoc duties
- Up to £47,000
- Annual bonus
- 5% Pension
- 25 days holiday (rising 1 day per year)
- Study support
- Life assurance
- Flexible benefits
Candidate Experience Required:
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Paraplanner
- Possess the Diploma in Financial Planning (Level 4 qualied) or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'