Recruit UK are working on an exciting opportunity for a Paraplanner in Northampton to join a prestigious Wealth Management Firm.
The company are now in a position to bring on a Paraplanner to join the existing and supportive Paraplanning team.
This company offer professional services with a personal touch, both their professional and private clients are allocated advisers, that are dedicated to meeting their needs and developing longstanding relationships.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking a Paraplanning role that wants to join a long-standing and fantastic company with a brilliant reputation.
What is involved with this opportunity?
- Starting salaries from £25,000 to £32,000, negotiable dependent on skills and experience
- Attending client meetings with existing advisers
- Paraplanning duties
- Opportunity to develop existing knowledge and provide telephone-based advice
- Health cash plan
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension contribution
Who would be suitable for this opportunity?
- Level 4 Diploma qualified candidates or those very near to completion of the Diploma
- Previous Paraplanning experience in an IFA or Wealth Management firm
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Wealth Management firm based in Northampton on a Paraplanning role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'