We are recruiting for a qualified and experienced Paraplanner to join our market leading client located just outside of Glasgow. Minimum Level 4 diploma qualified and extensive experience working as a Paraplanner within an IFA environment. The role will suit a highly competent diploma qualified Paraplanner who is looking to further their career working with an exciting financial services firm.
As a Paraplanner your main responsibilities will be:
- Providing technical support to the Financial Advisers
- Preparation of suitability reports
- Compiling effective and detailed research
- Offer a strong knowledge on all products
- Possess strong suitability report writing skills
- Follow internal procedures with regards to compliance
- Handling technical client queries
In return you will receive a top salary, excellent company bonuses and flexibility to work from home.
To apply please send an up to date copy of your cv to
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'