Would you like to be a part of a large scale wealth management group that have offices across the UK who provide whole of market financial advise? Being one of the South's leading Wealth Management Advisers & Investment Managers the business has fantastic career opportunities and provides full support towards CII diploma in Financial Planning.
My client is seeking an experienced Paraplanner who can hit the ground running and assist in driving the team forward for continuous success.
- Annual review packs for existing clients
- Personal written reports, with recommendations if appropriate,
- Maintain record keeping on the progress of the annual review towards management information
- Providing technical support to consultants, frequently in order to meet deadlines prior to client meetings. This
- Conducting product and fund research and reporting clearly on findings
- Analysing client portfolios in terms of performance, risk analysis and asset allocation.
- Identifying under performing funds
- Updating client records and fact
- Use of in-house software for production of reports
- Team meetings on investment, investment platforms, tax , and company procedures
- Adherence to company compliance requirements
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning/ working towards
- Attention to detail
- Research on internet and databases
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to hit deadlines
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'