Long established Accountancy Practice require an experienced Paraplanner to join their relaxed friendly Financial Planning office in Bury. You will be responsible, along with another Paraplanner to support a very busy Adviser with a long standing client bank with varied products and levels of wealth. You will be supported by a team of technical administrators.
Relevant Skills and Knowledge
- The requisite technical knowledge and qualification i.e. Level 4 qualified or working towards
- Knowledge and understanding of compliance procedures
- Dealing with clients in a compliant manner
- Ability to use Word, Excel and template reports
- A working knowledge of Financial Planning IT Systems
- Ability to use various platforms
- Keep up to date with all relevant product, legislative and technical changes
- To provide support to the firm’s advisers in completing non-client facing tasks involved in preparing and administrating any recommendations being made to a client
- To ensure all client files are compliant on an ongoing basis
o Preparing and maintaining client files
o To collate all the quantitative detailed information required to support any recommendations to be made
o To ensure all relevant paperwork held within a client file is present, relevant and compliant
o Discuss client objectives with the adviser
o Ensure all appropriate 'know your client’ information has been obtained and can be demonstrated within the relevant client file
o Prepare recommendations
o Identify and discuss areas for planning with the adviser
o Undertake relevant research to identify suitable solutions to meet a client’s specific objectives
o Prepare relevant documentation and comparisons ready to be reviewed
o Prepare draft suitability reports to be discussed and signed
o Implement recommendations
o Prepare suitability reports in accordance with the agreed recommendations
o Complete applications or proposal forms
o When instructed, make changes to a client’s investment portfolio
o Act as a main point of contact and deal effectively with client queries
o To arrange agreed client meetings with the client and adviser
o To prepare existing client files ready for reviews
o Ensure any updates and reports are issued to clients in a timely manner
o When instructed, review client investment portfolios, asset allocations, risk profile etc.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'