Our client is a highly reputable organisation that provides high levels of tailored advice to private clients and businesses throughout the UK. Their requirement is for a paraplanner to join the team to provide full support to the business and Financial Advisers. You will be a vital part of the team and will be the first point of contact for the Advisers.
You will be joining a well-known and highly respected organisation where you can take your career to the next level.
The following are the key areas of responsibilities and duties of your role:
• Maintaining client portfolios within their risk profiles and obtaining client instructions for re-balancing where appropriate.
• Use of annual ISA allowance and ensuring all necessary accounts have enough liquidity
• Drafting Initial Policy Summaries
• Preparing Suitability letters
• Performing fund switching deals and peer review deals of other staff
• Drafting cashflow forecasts
• Liaising with clients by telephone, email and letter
• Comply with the relevant Compliance, Treating Customers Fairly, Anti-Money laundering procedures and relevant FCA rules at all times.
• Ensuring you remain up to date with relevant legislation and FCA rules via CPD
You should be able to demonstrate:
• Previous paraplanning experience essential
• The requisite technical knowledge (Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning, Level 4) desirable
• Excellent report writing skills
• Detailed knowledge and understanding of compliance procedures including record keeping requirements
• Computer literate
• Ability to communicate at all levels
• Reliable, professional and able to use initiative
• A keen attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
• Efficient, methodical, organised and able to work independently
• Polite, helpful and friendly
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'