Financial Advisers servicing the Dorset area re recruiting in their Christchurch office for a Senior Level Paraplanner to join the team due to a longterm member soon to be off on maternity leave.
You will be working closely along side the directors in all aspects of Paraplanning in a team of 5 Administrators/Paraplanners.
Negotiable salary for a Diploma qualified paraplanner, with 2+ years paraplanning experience, leadership skills highly desired. Alongside 4% pension contribution, Death in Service and Income Protection.
Duties such as:
- Prepare for client and prospect meetings
- Produce high quality, accurate reports and cash-flow modelling
- Work within appropriate regulatory frameworks
- Research technical queries
- All aspects of holistic financial planning from complex pension reports, estate planning and investments.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adviser Office
- Previous experience as a Paraplanner
- Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'