I’m proud to be working with an independent financial consultancy with an established reputation. They pride themselves in offering their clients maximum quality service and driving results. This is a company that have full dedication to their team and due to the sheer volume of professionals in the business, they have the capability to provide high-quality and dependable advice across the globe.
This company focus on working with people and not numbers, they have developed and grown significantly to global presence due to success after success and aim to maintain their leading place within the market.
They are currently looking to bring on a two Paraplanners to join their existing team in their office near Nottingham. This role will play an integral part in ensuring quality and detail is provided in the advice process.
What is on offer within this opportunity?
- Salaries up to £35,000
- 31 days holiday
- Opportunity to work with existing, technical and knowledgeable Paraplanning team
- The chance to be part of a global company, with a local presence and play a key part in the advice process of the firm
- Death in service
- Pension contribution
What’s involved in the role?
- Client research
- Understanding and reviewing clients’ long-term financial goals
- Obtaining valuations
- Compiling and reviewing suitability reports
- Liaising with Planners to discuss client reports and suitability reports
- Making sure business is compliant
Do you have any of the following?
- Level 4 Diploma
- Passion for providing quality service
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Strong report writing skills
If you are interested in the opportunity, please contact Katie Mihaylov at Recruit UK on 01179-170417
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'