Recruit UK are currently looking to appoint a Paraplanner to join a successful and long-standing Financial Planning firm, to join their friendly existing Paraplanning team.
The company deliver financial advice in it’s truest form, they value their clients and have them at the forefront of every decision they make. They are at the leading edge of the best professional practices and have the best business philosophy to ensure continuous success.
Based near Leicester, they service a wide array of clients and are looking for a Level 4 Diploma qualified Paraplanning to step into the role, ideally they are looking for someone with previous Paraplanning experience within a Financial Planning firm.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Paraplanner to join a fantastic company and further your skill-set and knowledge.
What’s involved in the role?
- Contacting and dealing with platform and product providers
- Liaising with planners about reports and requirements and feedback
- Obtaining relevant research relating to advice in hand
- Bespoke report writing
- To embrace the team and company culture
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of processes and policies as required
- Prioritising and planning workflow to ensure deadlines are met
What’s in it for you:
- 5% employers pension contribution
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 3 x Death in Service
- Great basic salary £30,000 - £35,000 dependent on skills and experience
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Technically sound and experienced team to join and lead
- Fantastic infrastructure and back office systems
- Career professional development offered, with support for further studies and exams
Skills and experience required:
- Level 4 Financial Planning Diploma
- Technical knowledge and understanding of Financial planning
- Strong Attention to detail
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Strong report writing skills
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'