I’m proud to be working with an independent financial consultancy with an excellent approach to financial advice and client servicing.
This company focus on meeting everyone’s need and objectives, recognising that each client is an individual and tailor their approach to meet this.
Personal service is at the hear of their values and they are looking for like-minded people to join their existing and friendly Paraplanning team, in the office near Leicester.
What’s involved in the role?
- Client research
- Understanding and reviewing clients’ long-term financial goals
- Obtaining valuations
- Compiling and reviewing suitability reports
- Liaising with Planners to discuss client reports and suitability reports
- Making sure business is compliant
What’s in it for you:
- Salaries up to £35,000
- 28 days holiday
- Opportunity to work with existing, dynamic and friendly team
- Flexible working day patterns
- Death in service
- Pension contribution
- Continued study support
Skills and experience required:
- Level 4 Diploma
- Passion for providing quality service
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Strong report writing skills
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'