To assist in the provision of financial plans and advice to prospective and existing private clients within internal/ regulatory standards.
• To draft financial planning reports in order to meet and/or exceed agreed activity targets.
• To develop and maintain the appropriate technical and market awareness knowledge in order to assist the Private Client Financial Planner in providing effective advice.
• To ensure that the CPD requirements, as defined in the T&C handbook are maintained and logged as appropriate.
• To negotiate and agree (in conjunction with the Financial Planner/ Head of Research) the placement of contracts with appropriate terms on behalf of clients.
• To ensure correct compilation and completion of all new applications and/or schemes in accordance with internal/ regulatory standards by effective communication, workflow management and record-keeping/ database management.
• To record/ maintain information on Intelligent Office in order to allow work to be logged, tracked and internal records/ management information to be kept up-to-date.
• To file and/or store records and files in accordance with internal standards so they can be accessed and/ or retrieved in an efficient manner.
• To understand and be able to apply internal and/or regulatory standards as specified in procedural manuals and handbooks.
• To identify and refer opportunities to improve working practices and/ or risk management to enable improvements to be made.
• To develop/ maintain report writing and communication skills to enable effective communications with the client.
• To undertake work of a project based nature as and when required to do so.
• Experience of working in Financial Services in a financial planning, research or technical capacity.
• Minimum of Diploma qualified and holds either AF3 and /or AF7. (Alternatively, G60 and RO8).
• Committed to obtaining Chartered Status
• Good writing skills
• Evidence of technical competence.
• Appropriate appearance for a ‘Professional’ office.
• Adaptable to changing demands and priorities.
• IT skills including use of laptop/ desktop computing, Microsoft Office (or equivalent) and database (CRM) management and preferably Intelligent Office.
• Seeks opportunities to develop own skills.
• Demonstrates commitment to own development.
• Able to prioritise workload.
• Able to work to deadlines.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'