Opportunity for further learning and sponsorship!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Independent IFA in Dorset. Offering a competitive salary and excellent training programme.
- Preparing recommendations, to Identify areas for planning
- Prepare information/comparisons for analysis
- Make changes to clients' investments as instructed
- Ensure all compliance paperwork is in order
The Ideal Candidate:
- Hold certificate in or working towards relevant financial planning qualification
- A good understanding of the financial planning processes
- Able to work within defined business processes
- Strong report writing ability and experience
- Ability to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision
- Confident customer facing manner
- Ability to carry out needs analysis and make recommendations to Adviser
- Good all round financial services experience - ideally gained with an IFA
- Flexibility and tenacity
- Understanding of general compliance and FCA requirements
20 days holiday (increasing to 25) plus bank holidays per annum
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please contact the Financial Services Team at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'