Paraplanner - Sale, Manchester - up to £40,000 (depending on expereince and qualifications)
Pension Advice Specialists are a leading provider of technical pension advice in the Defined Benefit sector, with a highly qualified existing team of Pension Transfer Specialists.
As part of the firm’s continued growth they are looking for a Paraplanner to work alongside their Pension Transfer Specialists and Financial Advisors. The role will involve:
- Writing suitability reports using templates
- Running and checking TVAS using Selectapension
- Checking the quality of submitted paperwork from IFAs
- Communicating with IFAs, schemes and clients to obtain missing information
- Having case ownership from start to finish
- Running cash flow models
You’ll be an experienced Paraplanner with recent financial services and pension experience (preferably in defined benefit). The perfect candidate will also have:
- Experience in writing suitability reports
- TVAS experience
- Excellent attention to detail and technically minded
Ideally you will have a Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning or already be working towards this with completed pension exams R04 (or equivalent).
In return you’ll receive a competitive remuneration package including:
- Up to 40k salary (dependent on qualifications and experience)
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays
- 3.5% Matched Pension
- Performance related bonus
- Opportunity to progress / study support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'