Paraplanner based in Hertfordshire, competitive basic salary with benefits
Relevant Skills and Knowledge
* Good IFA/Financial Services Experience of products, advice process and understanding of FCA regulatory framework.
* Knowledge and understanding of business and application processing in terms of protection, retirement planning and investment products
* Be able to put together a Suitability Report from a template that is both professional and compliant. Good communication skills and report writing skills are required.
* 2 years + Experience working in a IFA Paraplanner/Senior Administrator position with a reputable IFA Practice.
* Dip PFS desired, or 1 paper away from being fully qualified is preferred.
* Responsibility for overseeing the preparation for meetings and review packs in a timely fashion by the admin team.
* Liaise with clients, providers and other third parties to ensure tasks and cases are processed satisfactorily and in a timely manner.
* Responsible for the management of the New Business Processing and recording on back office and Platforms;
* Undertake sufficient product and market research for cases to compile and maintain compliant client research files.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"