Reed Business Support is recruiting for a fantastic company based in Blackburn are looking for an experienced Paraplanner in their Wealth Management team.
You must have recent experience as a Paraplanner in a professional services background and ideally have used XPlan before. There will be financial support for any exams after the 3 month probation period has been passed.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Support our advisers in helping clients, many of whom are business owner managers, professionals and retired people, in all aspects of wealth management – planning, tax mitigation, investment strategy and asset protection
· Specific functions include researching products, funds and solutions, preparing reports for client meetings, highlight areas requiring attention, process new business, prepare suitability reports.
· Assist the Compliance Officer in maintaining appropriate systems and controls, including compliance projects and presale file checking
· Play an active part in business development initiatives, looking for ways to improve paraplanning and department efficiencies.
Package on offer:
• Starting salary of £24-30k per annum depending on experience
• Core working hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (the client will accept anyone willing to work 30 – 36.25 hours per week)
• 31.5 days holiday per annum inclusive of bank holidays (3.5 days to be used for the Christmas closedown)
• On site free parking
• Flexible benefits scheme including a range of benefits such as private medical insurance, child care vouchers, extra holidays etc.
• Employer pension contribution of 7%
• Death in Service life cover of 4 x salary
• Full technical training and support
This company is very staff focused and their staff happiness is paramount so if you want to work for a company that really care about stability and progression REPLY NOW with your up to date CV attached or call Victoria O’Connor on 01772 200843 for more information.
Our client wishes to recruit for this role very quickly, therefore if you receive a missed call from us, please call back as soon as possible to not miss out on an opportunity.
Please note that due to high volumes received, only short listed candidates will be contacted for a first stage telephone interview.
Know anyone that may be interested? Reed pay up to £50s worth of shopping vouchers for successful referrals.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'